Ontario Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor, with a focus and interest in hormonal and pelvic healthcare.
I am the founder of Sick Kitty, a virtual naturopathic clinic, focusing on complimentary healthcare for anyone with:
- Disorders that can cause pelvic pain: endometriosis, adenomyosis, dysmenorrhea, fibroids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), interstitial cystitis (IC), sexual dysfunction (includes painful sex), and more.
- Menstrual and premenstrual disorders: precycle abnormalities include premenstrual syndrome (PMS), premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), and luteal phase defect. PMS or PMDD is considered with cyclic recurrence of physical and psychological symptoms 1-2 weeks preceding menses. Luteal phase deficiency is defined by a shortened duration of time between ovulation and initiation of menses (often seen as a short menstrual cycle, but can occur even in longer cycles). Menstrual concerns: painful periods, abnormal uterine bleeding (heavy, light, prolonged, spotting between cycles, spotting after sex), absent periods, irregular cycles, and fibroids
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS): PCOS is an endocrine disorder underpinned by insulin resistance and hyperandrogenism (hirsutism, hair loss, acne, central weight gain). Other manifestations include menstrual disturbances, ovarian dysfunction and/or presence of polycystic ovaries.
- Psychologic factors related to these concerns: stress, anxiety, low mood, unstable mood, depression.
I endeavour to help everyone with these concerns understand their bodies—and to feel empowered by that knowledge.Dr. Stefania Tiveron ND
Why choose virtual naturopathic medicine? Telemedicine or telehealth care is super convenient!
- Connect with an Ontario board certified naturopathic doctor for healthcare from your phone, tablet or computer.
- Naturopathic doctors can treat many conditions online, without you ever having to leave home.
- Virtual medicine fits your life and your schedule.
- Not feeling well? Focus on resting instead of waiting at the clinic.
- Skip the waiting room! Skip traffic! Skip it all. (And stay in your comfy clothes, because why not!?)
- Safe and secure. I have taken all the necessary precautions to ensure your personal and health information is safe with HIPAA and PIPEDA/PHIPA compliant Zoom video and chat. I am committed to fostering a therapeutic environment via telemedicine, where patients feel safe, heard, and understood. Read more about the safety of telehealth consultations and treatment here.
- Sick Kitty is safe and effective for common non-emergency issues. If you believe you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or proceed to your nearest emergency room.
- Read more here.
Dr. Stefania Tiveron, ND is registered with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario and is a member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND) and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND).